Lopezaragon1976mto.com is a project of Lopez Aragon, whose social reason is Artextil PyC, S.L. and its CIF: B45475589.
Between the values with which we identify this transparency, that is why we would like to know from the start, that the privacy of your data is very important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it. We invite you to read these terms before providing your personal data on this website. The age of sixteen years may register in lopezaragon1976mto.com as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of children under the age of sixteen years requires the consent of parents or guardians for the processing of their personal data.
In no case be sought of the minor data relating to the professional situation, economic or to the privacy of the other members of the family, without the consent of these
If you are under 16 years old, and you have accessed this web site without telling your parents you must register as a user.
In this web site are respected and take care of the personal data of the users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed. We have endeavored to create a secure and reliable space and we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is truly necessary for providing you with the services you require.
- We never share our users' personal information with anyone, except to comply with applicable law or in the event that we have your express authorization.
LopezAragon1976 This web site has been adapted to the requirements of the Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, known as the Regulation of Development of the LOPD. Also complies with the Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD), as well as with the Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Identity of the person responsible: Artextil PyC, S.L.
- Name: LopezAragon1976
- NIF/CIF: B45475589
- Address: C/ Castillo, 6. 45600 Talavera de la Reina (TOLEDO)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: Tailoring clothes.
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Toledo, in volume 1038, book 0, section 8, folio 164 and 15884 sheet.
For the purposes of the General Rules of Data Protection, the personal data that you send to us via the forms on the web, will receive the treatment of data of 'web users and subscribers'.
For the treatment of data of our users, we implemented all the technical and organizational measures of security established in the legislation in force.
Principles that apply to your personal information
In the treatment of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that are in conformity with the requirements of the new European regulation of data protection:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: we will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Data minimisation principle: we will only request data strictly necessary for the purposes for which the required. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: the data will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the period of conservation, in the case of subscriptions, periodically we will review our lists and delete those records inactive for a considerable period of time.
- Principle of Integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and privacy is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of the data of our users by third parties.
How do we have obtained your data?
The personal data that we try in LopezAragon1976 come from:
- Contact Form
- Subscription Form
- Register as a User Form
What are your rights when you supply us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether in LopezAragon1976 we are dealing with personal data as far as I am concerned, or not.
The persons concerned have the right to:
- To request access to personal data relating to the person concerned
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Oppose the processing
- Request the portability of the data
Interested parties may access
your personal data, as well as to request rectification
of inaccurate data or, as the case may be, request deletion if, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. In certain circumstances, the parties concerned may request the limitation
of the processing of your data, in which case only the I shall cherish for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Artextil PyC, S.L. will treat the data, except for legitimate reasons compelling, or the exercise or defense of potential claims. How interested, you have the right to receive personal data that concern you, we've provided and in a structured format, readable and common use, and to transmit it to another responsible for the treatment when:
- The treatment is based on the consent.
- The data have been provided by the interested person.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
To exercise your right to the portability of the data, you have the right to that personal data are transmitted directly responsible to responsible whenever technically possible.
Interested parties shall also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning him in breach of the regulations.
For what purpose we treat your personal data?
In LopezAragon1976 there are different systems of capture of personal information and the information you provide us with the persons concerned with the following for each capture system (forms):
- Contact Form: We Ask the following personal data: Name, Email, Phone and country to respond to the requirements of the users of lopezaragon1976mto.com. For example, we may use this information to respond to your request and give answers to the questions, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have relating to the information included in the web, the services provided through the website, the processing of their personal data, issues relating to the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries you may have, and which are not subject to the conditions of employment. You reported that the data that you provide to us will be located on the servers in Artextil Cyberneticos (supplier of PyC, S.L.) within the EU.
- Subscription form to content:In this case, we request the following personal data: Email, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when the subscription. Within the web there are several forms to activate your subscription. The electronic newsletters or newsletter are managed by Mailchimp. You reported that the data that you provide to us will be located on the servers in Mailchimp (supplier of Artextil CyP, S.L.) outside the EU in the US. Mailchimp is welcomed to the EU-US Agreement Privacy Shield, whose information is available here, as adopted by the European Committee for Data Protection.
- Register as a user form:To register in our own management program LopezAragon1976. To do this, it is required that the user is of high through this form. In this case, we request the following personal data: Name, Email. From that moment on, the user will be able to generate orders to LopezAragon1976 with the products you want, requiring then of fiscal data for billing of the products delivered. You reported that the data that you provide to us will be located in the own company of Arttextil CyP within the EU.
The payment data will be collected and managed by the payment gateway used by the web.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and enhance the services offered by this web site.
- To manage the social networks. LopezAragon1976 can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out in the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of lopezaragon1976mto.com, shall be governed by this section. As well as those terms of service, privacy policies and regulations that belong to the social network, as appropriate in each case and agreed to in advance by the user of Artextil CyP, S.L. will treat your data with the purpose of properly manage their presence on the social network, reporting of activities, products or services of LopezAragon1976. As well as for any other purpose that the rules of social networks allow. In any case, we will use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising on an individual basis.
According to what is established in the general rules of Data Protection (RGPD) Arttextil 2016/679, CyP, S.L. (LopezAragon1976) at C/ Castle, 6. 45600 Talavera de la Reina, Toledo, will be responsible for the treatment of the data for web users and subscribers.
LopezAragon1976, does not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, or will do so in the future, to any third party without the prior written consent. However, in some cases can be collaborations with other professionals, in such cases, you will be required to consent to users informing them of the identity of the contributor and the purpose of the collaboration. Always be carried out with the strictest safety standards.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of their data is: the consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent requested.
Category of data
The categories of data that are discussed are the identifying data.
They are not treated specially protected data categories.
How long we will retain your data?
The personal data provided shall be retained:
- As long as the commercial relationship.
- Until its abolition is not requested by the interested party.
- Period from the last confirmation of interest: 1 year.
What recipients will communicate your data?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
- Google Analytics: a web analysis service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ('Google'). Google Analytics uses 'cookies', which are text files placed on your computer, to help lexblogger.com to analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of lexblogger.com (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
- Hosting: Cyberneticos Hosting, S.L., with registered office in Spain. More information on: Cyberneticos Https://www.cyberneticos.es (Hosting, S.L.). Cyberneticos Hosting, S.L. treats the data with the purpose of making your hosting services to Arttextil CyP, S.L.
- Counseling/Advocacy: Laura Pillar Aragon, with registered office in C/ Angel of the Alcázar, 14 2º 45600 Talavera de la Reina TOLEDO. More information on: no URL. Laura Pillar Aragon treats the data with the purpose of making their advocacy/advisory services to Arttextil, S.L.
- Application Management:Management and Scheduling 7Bit SL, with registered office in C/ Puig de Massanella 118 Penthouse C, Inca 07300 Balearic Islands. More information on: https://www.7bits.es/ (7Bit SL). 7BIT SL treats the data in order to carry out the order management and billing to Arttextil, S.L.
- Email marketing: The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, with domicile in the US. More information on: https://mailchimp.com/ (The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a ). The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a treats the data with the purpose of making their email marketing services to Light ICT Solutions, S.L.
When you surf the lopezaragon1976mto.com can collect non-identifiable data, which may include, but are not limited to IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how you use the sites and services, and other data that may not be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifiable data are also related to your browsing habits through third party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users' movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Secrecy and security of the data
Lopezaragon1976mto.com undertakes in the use and treatment of personal data of the users, while respecting your privacy and to use them according to the purpose of the same, as well as giving effect to their duty to save them and adapt all measures to prevent the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the regulations of data protection.
This site includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data stay full and safe, that is, the transmission of data between a web server and user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encoded.
Lopezaragon1976mto.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet and, therefore, the violation of the data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With regard to the confidentiality of the processing, Arttextil CyP, S.L. shall ensure that any person who is authorized by Lopezaragon1976 to process customer data (including staff, partners and service providers), shall be under the obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal obligation).
When a security incident, realizing LopezAragon1976, you must notify the Customer without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the security incident as known or when reasonably requested by the Customer.
Accuracy and Veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data you submit to lopezaragon1976mto.com exonerating LopezArgon Arttextil, S.L. (1976), of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and accurate information on the contact form or subscription.
Acceptance and Consent
The given consent, both for the treatment as for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, it is revocable at any time by notifying to Arttextil LopezAragon CyP, S.L. (1976) in the terms set forth in this Policy on the exercise of the ARC. This revocation in no case shall apply retroactively.
Arttextil CyP, S.L. reserves the right to modify the present policy to adapt to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, Arttextil CyP, S.L. will announce on this page changes with reasonable notice before its implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, lopezaragon1976mto.com does not spam practices, so that you don't send unsolicited commercial electronic which have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. As a result, in each of the forms in the web site, the user has the possibility to give your consent to receive the bulletin, with independence of the commercial information requested in a timely manner.
In accordance with Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, lopezaragon1976mto.com undertakes not to send commercial communications without identifying them properly.
Revised document the 27-05-2018.